lundi 17 septembre 2012

First verse = Worst curse

I'm telling it face-to-face: It doesn't matter if readers care about the meaning of such words, the real inspiration who made me think that it's quiet important to write such words.. suddenly all of these ideas have like nothing to do with reality, but as a 16 years old dude i'll try as hard as possible to stay in, I'd like to say, purity and for people who like subject things: Tangibility.



Before i step into what my blog is made for, i am very normal like any other boy, got a school to go, a family who i'm living/suffering with, a girl that i share my love feelings with but basically a mind that i'm proud of. You, as a reader, cannot take it more seriously.. you find this "crap", maybe some of you are close friends and they all are like "He's deep but nothing makes sense".. It really does. Just close the other tabs and turn off whatever music you're listening to. I give a sh*t if you read it and you understand nothing.. see? I give a sh*t.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire